February 24th, 2010
Sometimes it is necessary to search and find password protected files located on your hard disk.
What can you find?
- Password protected zip (WinZip) archive files;
- Password protected rar (WinRar) archive files;
- Password protected PGP disks;
- Password protected documents of MS Word (doc files);
- Password protected documents of MS Excel (xls files);
- Password protected documents of MS Access (mdb files);
Who use this software?
- People who lost important files. In most cases important files are under the password, so people use our software to find lost password protected files;
- Security administrators. Security and IT admins need to check that information in company network is kept according to agreed requirements, Find Protected helps in this case;
- Legal and law enforcement professionals. You are forcing legal actions to find important documents;